A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Mansnerus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Mansnerus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mansnerus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansnerus graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mansnerus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Alan Mansnerus MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Mansnerus practice?
- Dr. Roger Mansnerus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Mansnerus practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Lakewood Internists.