A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Marcus, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Marcus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Marcus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger W Marcus MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Roger Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Marcus practices Internal Medicine near Fallston, MD.
See Fallston Internists.