Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Caring and Professional  |  show details
by Sherry N. on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Marcus and Ann Beezley are very professional and they care. I have been seeing them for 15 years and they took me on as a patient when the closest Rheumatologist in my health plan was in Baltimore City at that time. They accepted what my insurance paid even though it was not much during this time. Now I have a different plan. Dr. Marcus and NP Beezley are concerned not only with what they specialize in but also your other health concerns. They have also been very responsive when I needed them during non-business hours. They took me from severe pain from frequent RA flares and found a treatment combination that works well for me. I would recommend them to anyone.

|  Patient being treated with Milwaukee Shoulder Syndrome  |  show details
by Tina M. Viti on Apr 22nd, 2014

Tina Viti is a new patient of Dr. Marcus, being seen by him for nearly one year and a half. His diagnosis are accurate as he nailed her symptoms on the head from the very first visit! He listens and is very caring and makes every effort to provide her the necessary treatment to alleviate as much pain as possible. She will continue being a patient of Dr. Marcus.When there have been unexpected issues or developments, he never fails to follow-up after the visit to see if she has improved, or if the symptoms have subsided. His staff are all very professional and make it very easy to secure appointments, especially when it is on an emergency basis. We feel very secure having Dr. Marcus as Tina Viti's Arthritis Specialist... Thank you. The Viti Famiy.

|  Very happy with Dr. Marcus  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

He is maybe the most thorough, intense and focused doctor I've seen in a long time. So many doctors these days do a cursory exam and shove you out the door. Dr. Marcus isn't like that at all. He really listened and processed everything I said. I've been sick for a long time and it gave me hope to be seen by him. I highly recommend him.

|  Patient  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Marcus was quite patient while answering all my questions.

|  Raising3sons  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

My visit with Dr. Marcus was prompt & efficient. Time is very precious to me, there was not a long wait to be seen. His bedside manner demonstrates his professionalism and competence of his craft.

|  My experiences with Dr. Marcus  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Marcus for over 5 years. I have never had a problem with getting appointments, even when I have missed them. Dr Marcus has been instrumental in finding medical problems that I have had and other doctors have overlooked. Dr. Marcus has been very helpful with management of my arithius and has worked hard at providing different medication I needed to be able to function and work.

|  Don't judge a doctor by one unsatisfird patient !  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

I have been seeing this kind and caringprofessional man for many years now. Whenothers thought I may have a disease thatwould have meant a prolonged illness and eventual death he went out of his way to make sure I was seen by another specialist, telling me he had seen this doctor save many lives that others had thought were hopeless. He has closely followed my progress with what eventially ended up NOT being multiple myeloma, but widespread ankylosing spondylitis as well as osteoarthritis. Asnew treatments have become available hehas developed a treatment plan that has made me feel better now than I have for 10 years. Also, please be assured thatAnn Beasley is a highly trained and verypersonable professional who is an assetto Dr. Marcus and his patient's. It is true that I do not see him every visit, but he is always well informed as to theprogress (or complications) any of his patients may experience. He personally reviews all Xrays, MRIs and other test results and will discuss, in detail, any questions I have had over the years, even conferring with my oncologist and family practioner as needed. I worked inand around the medical profession most of my life and I would rate him as one of the best I've had the pleasure to in- counter. Give him a chance to get to know you and your illness.

|  dont use this doctor  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2009

Dr. Marcus will see you on your initial visit then hand you off to his Nurse Practicioner Ann Beasly. She is unprofessional and unethical. She will release your private health information without regards to HIPPA laws. Do not use this doctor!!!