Dr. Roger Marcus MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Fallston, MD

• Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2016
He gives a complete examination, does not rush and asks lots of question.

March 20th, 2015
Experience with Roger Marcus' Office
The staff are very warm, personable and yet professional. I feel very confident in Dr Marcus and Ann Beezley's management of my health.

June 5th, 2014
Caring and Professional
Dr. Marcus and Ann Beezley are very professional and they care. I have been seeing them for 15 years and they took me on as a patient when the closest Rheumatologist in my health plan was in Baltimore City at that time. They accepted what my insurance paid even though it was not much during this time. Now I have a different plan. Dr. Marcus and NP Beezley are concerned not only with what they specialize in but also your other health concerns. They have also been very responsive when I needed them during non-business hours. They took me from severe pain from frequent RA flares and found a treatment combination that works well for me. I would recommend them to anyone.

December 4th, 2011
Very happy with Dr. Marcus
He is maybe the most thorough, intense and focused doctor I've seen in a long time. So many doctors these days do a cursory exam and shove you out the door. Dr. Marcus isn't like that at all. He really listened and processed everything I said. I've been sick for a long time and it gave me hope to be seen by him. I highly recommend him.

May 17th, 2011
Patient
Dr. Marcus was quite patient while answering all my questions.

May 17th, 2011
Raising3sons
My visit with Dr. Marcus was prompt & efficient. Time is very precious to me, there was not a long wait to be seen. His bedside manner demonstrates his professionalism and competence of his craft.

May 16th, 2011
My experiences with Dr. Marcus
I have been a patient of Dr. Marcus for over 5 years. I have never had a problem with getting appointments, even when I have missed them. Dr Marcus has been instrumental in finding medical problems that I have had and other doctors have overlooked. Dr. Marcus has been very helpful with management of my arithius and has worked hard at providing different medication I needed to be able to function and work.

October 8th, 2010
Don't judge a doctor by one unsatisfird patient !
I have been seeing this kind and caringprofessional man for many years now. Whenothers thought I may have a disease thatwould have meant a prolonged illness and eventual death he went out of his way to make sure I was seen by another specialist, telling me he had seen this doctor save many lives that others had thought were hopeless. He has closely followed my progress with what eventially ended up NOT being multiple myeloma, but widespread ankylosing spondylitis as well as osteoarthritis. Asnew treatments have become available hehas developed a treatment plan that has made me feel better now than I have for 10 years. Also, please be assured thatAnn Beasley is a highly trained and verypersonable professional who is an assetto Dr. Marcus and his patient's. It is true that I do not see him every visit, but he is always well informed as to theprogress (or complications) any of his patients may experience. He personally reviews all Xrays, MRIs and other test results and will discuss, in detail, any questions I have had over the years, even conferring with my oncologist and family practioner as needed. I worked inand around the medical profession most of my life and I would rate him as one of the best I've had the pleasure to in- counter. Give him a chance to get to know you and your illness.

July 10th, 2017