A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Marinchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Marinchak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Marinchak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinchak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinchak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marinchak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Marinchak practice?
Dr. Roger Marinchak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Cardiologists.