Learn more about Dr. Roger Marinchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Marinchak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Marinchak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinchak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinchak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Marinchak MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Marinchak practice?
- Dr. Roger Marinchak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Marinchak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Cardiologists.