Learn more about Dr. Roger Marinchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Marinchak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinchak
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marinchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Marinchak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinchak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinchak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Marinchak MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Marinchak practice?
- Dr. Roger Marinchak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Marinchak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Cardiologists.