A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Marinchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Marinchak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinchak
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Marinchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Marinchak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinchak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinchak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Marinchak MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Marinchak practice?
- Dr. Roger Marinchak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Marinchak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Cardiologists.