Dr. Roger Marrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Marrero?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Roger Marrero?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2016

One visit and I knew he was not the doctor for us. You wait forever to see him and then you don't see him, some nurse sees you instead and she has no clue what she is doing. Had to explain to her what medicine I used and they were very common meds and had to explain way too much about my medical conditions. I felt like I was teaching her. Then she said she would call in my RX's later as she had other patients, this is after I waited two hours to see her, then two days later I have to call and remind her I was waiting for the meds to be called in. The office seems to be run by this one nurse and the doctor is just overseeing what she does and they bill your insurance for a doctor visit, not nurse visit. I was referred by a friend so I though they had a good experience with them but I told them how my visit went and he said it is like that all the time and he has yet to actually see the doctor, he just sees the nurse. I will not be going back.

August 10th, 2011

Best Dr. in town

I've been going to Dr Marrero for about 6 years. Dr. Marrero and his staff have always treated me with respect and in a very professional manner. When i need to call the office, Donna is always quick to take care of the matter and I have not had any problem ever. They are easy to do business with. Dr. Marrero is a competent and caring man and a thorough doctor. He never rushes through the appointments and he is careful not to miss anything. He is a great doctor and everyone at his practice does a great job!

November 18th, 2009

He's a great doctor

I've been going to Dr Marrero for about a year now and he and his staff always treat me with respect and are very professional. Any time I've had to call the office they are quick to take care of things and I've never had a single problem. They are easy to do business with. Dr. Marrero is a competent and caring man and a thorough doctor. He never rushes through the appointments and he is careful not to miss anything. He is a fine doctor and his practice does a great job!

July 11th, 2017