Dr. Roger Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Gainesville, GA

3.9

April 28th, 2016
He's a specialist?
Dr Martin ripped my vagina to the distal wall and I bled for days. He then insulted me and said very inappropriate comments to me. I would NOT recommend him to anyone!

April 21st, 2016
He made me bleed!
He made my vagina bleed by forcing the speculum inside me with great force and then insulted me afterwards. It was a HORRIBLE experience and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!

April 21st, 2016
Horrible
Dr Roger Martin made me bleed by forcing the speculum inside me. I am in pain and bleeding because of him!

May 21st, 2014
Dr. Martin is exactly the kind of doctor you feel lucky to find. He took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel calm and hopeful in a time when I was stressed and confused. Really exceptional in his care and expertise!!

August 28th, 2012
THE BEST
Dr. Martin has always show me respect. Took time to listen to all I have to say . Very fast with follow up appointments and any studys needed . THANKS DR MARTIN FOR EVERYTHING !!!! Tiny

July 2nd, 2012
Great diagnostician with great individual attention and focus
Dr. Martin has been my doctor throughout my adult life. He delivered my son 17+ years ago and recently performed a complicated hysterectomy. His care and diligence prevented a long, drawn-out process before finding a solution to my medical problems. He is careful while operating and minimizes complications as within his control. He is the person you want to treat you through good and bad.

June 27th, 2011
Wouldn't see anyone else
Dr.Martin has been my Gynecologist for 15 years since shortly after the birth of my (now) 15 year old daughter). I had a difficult delivery with her and had to have several reconstructive surgeries and ultimately a hysterectomy at age 33. Dr. Martin is compasionate and caring and extremely sensitive to the needs of his patients. He listens and truly cares about his patients. I will not go anywhere else and will be sad when he has to retire.