A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Massie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Massie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Massie graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Massie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Medical Center-Clarkson Tower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Palmer Massie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Massie practice?
- Dr. Roger Massie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Massie practices Family Medicine near Friend, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Friend Primary Care Doctors.