Dr. Roger Mazlen MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Roslyn, NY

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017
The best doctor you will ever come across!

June 14th, 2017
Terrible service in this office
Terrible service in this office. See the previous review about Sandy. Sandy the office manager won't refund payments to my family although she was reimbursed by the insurance company. Thus keeping the money and gets paid twice, by me and the insurance company. She loses important documents such as payment checks from insurance companies and medical authorizations. Payment checks from insurance companies have to get cancelled and reissued. Checks for refunds mailed from that office to patients get "lost in the mail" and need to get reissued. Do you see a pattern here? This office should be investigated by the authorities. Don't do business here.

February 11th, 2016
I love Dr Mazlen. But after 20 years I just had to cancel an appointment because I am sick of arguing with his staff. (Sandy) about my insurance which by the way is the best!!!!

January 13th, 2015
Dr Mazlen is great, office staff awful!
While Dr Mazlen is an amazing Dr., his office staff is so concerned with finances that I had to cancel an appointment made three weeks previously-because I was told, "my Medicare had not cleared yet." I've had Medicare for six years with no problems!

March 12th, 2013
Retired

August 17th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Mazlen is an excellent doctor. he takes the time to listen to complaints, to find out an accurate diagnosis and treat it. He makes you feel very comfortable. In my opinion he is a diamond,a rare find that i was lucky to find.

August 10th, 2011
83 and found a wonderful doctor
I was fainting a lot, and Dr. Mazlen, told my daughter that she needed to stay with me and make sure I was alright....this advice SAVED MY LIFE....Dr. Mazlen called me back on a Sunday, and had my daughter left me alone I would no longer be here. Thank god for Dr. Mazlen returning my call and my daughter who heeded his advice. I was able to have the surgery needed, and I look forward to seeing Dr. Mazlen again soon.

March 11th, 2011
One of the best
Dr. Mazlen is one of the most caring, kind and compassionate doctors I have ever met..I would recommend him to anyone I know. One of the BEST...

December 27th, 2010
A very knowledgeable caring doctor, who will go all out for his patients. He used to teach doctors in clinical examination at Mount Sinai Hospital NY NY. Very experienced great knowledge of anatomy. Somebody you can trust.The problem with his staff reported by others has been taken care of by hiring a new experienced, excellent staff. He is my doctor and I am very happy with him. I have been seeing him for about 5 years.

July 25th, 2010
Dr. Mazlen is the best Doctor I have ever been to.

May 13th, 2010
Doctor Mazlen has been my doctor for over a decade. He diagnosed my CFS/ME with thorough testing. He is compassionate and knowledgeable. He keeps up-to-date on CFS/ME research and treatment. I have learned that a wait can be avoided by scheduling a first appt. If you DO have to wait awhile, it is because Doctor Mazlen is not rushing the patient in his office. :) His staff has always been kind and helpful. As in ANY small practice, they are overworked. I appreciate that they immediately know when Im having an especially bad day, and do what they can to make my visit easier.

June 27th, 2017