More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Mccown
Dr. Roger Mccown, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Mccown is affiliated with Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville, Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro. Dr. Mccown has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Mccown has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Roger Mccown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Catherine Fieseler
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine
Tyler, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Jayesh Patel
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Tyler, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Adam Schneider
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Tyler, TX 0 mi16