A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger McCoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger McCoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Leslie McCoy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Roger McCoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger McCoy practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.