A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger McKimmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger McKimmy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger McKimmy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McKimmy graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McKimmy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger M McKimmy MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. McKimmy practice?
- Dr. Roger McKimmy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger McKimmy practices Urology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR.
See Springfield Urologists.