A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger McNeill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNeill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNeill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeill graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McNeill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Franklin McNeill MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger F. McNeill practice?
- Dr. Roger McNeill has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roger McNeill practices Surgery near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.