A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger McNeill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeill graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McNeill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Franklin McNeill MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger F. McNeill practice?
- Dr. Roger McNeill has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roger McNeill practices Surgery near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.