Dr. Roger Millwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Millwood?

May 14th, 2012

I was seen by Dr Millwood at Tenova emergency room on two seperate occasions, abiut 13 months apart, for basically the same issue. Both times the doctor was so very professional and caring. His bedside manner is exceptional, and he actually takes the time to sit by your side and explain just what is needed. He is a caring and thoughtful person, and both visits that I had, he was right there to make me feel so comfortable. I have nothing but the highest praise for this Doctor, and wish that there were more professionals like him. Thanks so very much Dr. Millwood

October 20th, 2010

Caring and competent physician

Dr. Millwood quickly diagnosed my problem and was so kind in answering all of our questions. He has an outstanding bedside manner and was able to calm us as he worked. I am so thankful I found him.

June 4th, 2014