A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Mitty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Mitty, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mitty, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitty graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans