A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Mitty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Mitty, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Mitty, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitty graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Daniel Mitty MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Mitty practice?
- Dr. Roger Mitty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Mitty practices Gastroenterology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Gastroenterologists.