Dr. Roger Mixter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
Horrible Dr who doesn't listen
I have had 2 surgeries by Dr. Mixter so far, not by choice, but he messed up the first one so bad I had to go back. I would like him to fix his mistake...again...or at least try, but I just don't want to put myself through it again. He is completely old school and should retire.

February 10th, 2016
He has done many of my surgeries and I'm happy the way they turned out.

May 2nd, 2013
Compassion, concern and incredible man
I have been going to Dr. Mixture for many years. He is the most unselfish, sincerely concerned about each and everyone of his patients. He is not a money focused doctor. He will truly help his patients if they are in trouble and take the next steps. Dr. Mixture is brilliant and extremely experinced. I had a situation that needed urgent care and he went out of his way to help me without a dime initially. You don't find many plastic surgeons that go to this extreme. Of course I will pay him, but he is the furthest thing from greedy. He cares about making a difference in individuals lives, first and foremost. There is no other plastic surgeon I would go to. I am his biggest fan!

January 29th, 2013
Dr. Mixter does flawless work!
I have now had 2 BA's by Dr. Mixter and they both turned out PERFECT! He left me with perfect results and zero scarring! I couldn't be happier with the job he did both times and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone wanting an amazing Breast Aug!

April 4th, 2012
Highly Recommend
I definitely love my new look. I recently had a face lift done at The Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery, and the results turned out much better than I was expecting it to. I highly recommend this office to everyone.

March 26th, 2012
I couldn't be more happy.
Dr. Mixter performed my breast augmentation surgery and I have received many compliments. I couldn't be more happy, they are the perfect size and shape.

January 5th, 2012
LOOKING REFRESHED!!!
I HAD A FACE & NECK LIFT UNDER MY EYES (BAGS) DONE BY DR. MIXTER 2 YEARS AGO. I AM NOW 60 YEARS OLD. PEOPLE TELL ME HOW GOOD I LOOK AND I BELEIVE THAT IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL I HAD ANYTHING DONE. I JUST LOOK REFRESHED!!!!

February 26th, 2011
Love Dr. Mixter
Had surgery with Dr. Mixter a few years ago and was very satisfied with my results as were other friends of mine that has procedures with him. He was informative and knowledgeable about the procedure. No hidden fees or problems. When compared to other, more expensive surgeous, I found that I liked Dr. Mixter's work a LOT better.

June 3rd, 2010
Seek another Dr.
The outcome of the surgery was not as expected. Post surgery Dr. Mixter advised that an additional procedure would be needed to get the results previously promised. What he didnt say prior too was that I would have to pay for the procedure a second time. So I would have been better off flying to L.A. and dealing with a Dr. who had a 5 star rating. What I learned: when getting plastic surgery, never go with the cheapest physician.

October 10th, 2016