Learn more about Dr. Roger Moccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Moccia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moccia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moccia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Moccia, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Moccia graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moccia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Moccia MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Moccia practice?
- Dr. Roger Moccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Moccia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.