A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Moccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Moccia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moccia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Moccia, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Moccia graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moccia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Moccia MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Moccia practice?
- Dr. Roger Moccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Moccia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.