A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Moccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Moccia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moccia
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Moccia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Moccia, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Moccia graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moccia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Moccia MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Moccia practice?
- Dr. Roger Moccia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Moccia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Florence, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.