A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Moczygemba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moczygemba graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Moczygemba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Foundation Bariatric Hospital of San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Michael Moczygemba MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Moczygemba practice?
- Dr. Roger Moczygemba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Moczygemba practices General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.