Learn more about Dr. Roger Moczygemba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Moczygemba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moczygemba
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moczygemba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moczygemba graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Moczygemba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Foundation Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger M Moczygemba MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Moczygemba practice?
- Dr. Roger Moczygemba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Moczygemba practices General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.