Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Murray
Dr. Roger Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Family Medicine. Dr. Murray is affiliated with Florida Hospital Altamonte. Dr. Murray has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Murray has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Roger Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Dr. Sonia Espinoza
Dermatology, Family Medicine
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.09 mi
Dr. Marcus Merriweather
Family Medicine, General Practice, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.11 mi10
Dr. Samuel Shay
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.11 mi24