A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Collins is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Neill Collins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger N. Collins practice?
- Dr. Roger Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Collins practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Nacogdoches Primary Care Doctors.