A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nacouzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Nacouzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nacouzi graduated from Universita Di Trieste.
Dr. Nacouzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Georges Nacouzi MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Nacouzi practice?
- Dr. Roger Nacouzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nacouzi practices Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists.