A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Nash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nash has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger G Nash DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Nash practice?
- Dr. Roger Nash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nash practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.