Learn more about Dr. Roger Newsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Newsom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Newsom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newsom graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Newsom has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger W Newsom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Newsom practice?
- Dr. Roger Newsom has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roger Newsom practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Portsmouth, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.