A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Newsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Newsom is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newsom
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newsom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Newsom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newsom graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Newsom has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger W Newsom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Newsom practice?
- Dr. Roger Newsom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Newsom practices Ophthalmology near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Portsmouth Ophthalmologists.