A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Nichols, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder Comm Hosp, Boulder, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dale Nichols MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Roger Nichols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nichols practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Radiologists.