Learn more about Dr. Roger Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Nichols is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Nichols, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder Comm Hosp, Boulder, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dale Nichols MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Roger Nichols has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nichols practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Lafayette Radiologists.