A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nicosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicosia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Nicosia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Guy Nicosia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Nicosia practice?
- Dr. Roger Nicosia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nicosia practices Anesthesiology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Anesthesiologists.