Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Nissen
Dr. Roger Nissen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with another office in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Nissen is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Holy Family Medical Center and Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston. Dr. Nissen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Nissen has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Roger Nissen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Trevor Slom
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Sejal Dave
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Urszula Sobol
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi9