Learn more about Dr. Roger Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Nissen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissen
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nissen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Nissen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nissen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Gordon Nissen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Nissen practice?
- Dr. Roger Nissen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nissen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Northbrook, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.