A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Nissen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nissen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Nissen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nissen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Gordon Nissen MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Nissen practice?
- Dr. Roger Nissen has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Nissen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.