A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Nissen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Nissen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nissen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Gordon Nissen MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Nissen practice?
- Dr. Roger Nissen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Nissen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.