A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Nuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Nuss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Nuss, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuss graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nuss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nuss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger C. Nuss practice?
Dr. Roger Nuss practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.