Dr. Roger Oldham MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
So glad!
Had a face lift over 20 years ago and still look great!

February 28th, 2017
The best
Dr. Oldham is a serious man and a great surgeon. I have been operated on for several skin surgeries and have no scars. I recommend him to anyone.

March 13th, 2015
Breast surgery for Capsular Contraction (Capsulectomy)
Dr. Oldham was recommended to me when I noticed there was a problem with implants I had received in 1975. He diagnosed me with Capsular Contraction and recommended I have the old implants removed as well as the excessive hardened tissue surrounding them, and replaced with new ones. His office was professional and supportive, putting me at ease throughout the process. My anxiety was reduced significantly. I am delighted with the results. No post-surgical issues whatsoever. I would recommend him without reservation.

April 28th, 2014
Extraordinary Capability in difficult situation/excellent outcome!!!
Got appointment within a couple of hours for urgent repair needed on face; surgery was scheduled as soon as possible. He was cool, quiet, calm, collected, reassuring, and did an amazing job - the area now looks normal instead of disfigured - his skill at detail is extraordinary. Very grateful!!!!

October 8th, 2013
So Happy
Very kind and gentle surgeon who was very attentive to my concerns

June 24th, 2013
Review
Dr. Oldham was very professional and knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease from my first appointment. I would highly recommend him to anyone planning to have breast augmentation surgery. His staff was also very friendly and helpful, especially Janet who I interacted with the most.

June 12th, 2013
fabulous experience
I would highly recommend Dr. Oldham! Not only was he wonderful but his staff couldn't have been more pleasant and accommodating. I had a wonderful result with my surgery...overall a very positive experience.

May 14th, 2013
Very skilled doctor
I am a repeat customer and would go to no one else. I asked for a natural lower face lift, and all I heard from people was how nice I looked. No pulled face, almost no scarring. I was out and about within the week. His staff is very responsive as well. Overall an easy, pleasant experience with excellent results. I'll be back!

May 13th, 2013
Dr Oldham and his staff are exceptional In all respects! I highly recommend this practice !

April 29th, 2013
Dr. Oldham is an outstanding surgeon. He has performed plastic surgery on my daughters and myself several times over the past 15 years. Some were major operations such as face and neck lift andbreast reduction, and some were more minor such as skin cancer mole removal. He is professional, kind, and an excellent surgeon. I reccommend him highly!

April 5th, 2013
Dr. Oldham and his staff were exceptionally friendly and easy to talk to. They returned phone calls in a timely fashion and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Oldham.

March 19th, 2013
The ONLY Plastic Surgeon in the Washington DC Metro Area!
Dr. Oldham is by far the best Plastic Surgeon in town! I had a breast augmentation two years ago that was pure perfection. From our very first meeting until two years after the surgery, Dr. Oldham was very respectful, honest, caring, compassionate, a great listener and very personable. He is a true artist! At all times I felt that he was always looking out for me and my best interest! One year after my breast augmentation, I went back to Dr. Oldham for a tummy tuck. This was by far the best decision I ever made. His work is flawless and his unique skills far surpass the competition! He uses a special tool, or perhaps it's a technique that creates the MOST REAL LOOKING belly button. Belly buttons are usually the tell tale sign that someone has had surgery. I have several friends that look like their belly buttons were cut off and then pasted back on. That is NOT the case with me :-). I would(and do) recommend Dr. Oldham to anyone without hesitation. Dr. Oldham ROCKS!!