A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Orth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Orth, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger M Orth MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Orth practice?
- Dr. Roger Orth has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Orth practices Gastroenterology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Gastroenterologists.