Learn more about Dr. Roger Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Syphillis (Neurosyphilis)
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Simon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Pancoast Simon MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Simon practice?
- Dr. Roger Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Simon practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Neurologists.