A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Syphillis (Neurosyphilis)
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Simon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Pancoast Simon MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Simon practice?
- Dr. Roger Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Simon practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Neurologists.