A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Seizure Disorders
- Syphillis (Neurosyphilis)
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Simon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Simon practice?
Dr. Roger Simon practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and General Practice near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and San Francisco, CA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Neurologists, and Atlanta General Practitioners.