A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Woods has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Paul Woods MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Woods practice?
- Dr. Roger Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Woods practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Neurologists.