A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Pacanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Pacanowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Pacanowski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacanowski graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Pacanowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- United Hospital System-St Catherines Med
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Thomas Pacanowski MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger T. Pacanowski practice?
- Dr. Roger Pacanowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Pacanowski practices Surgery near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Surgeons.