Dr. Roger Padilla MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology New York, NY

January 10th, 2014
A wonderful doctor and human being.
I can't say enough nice things about this doctor. He's one of the nicest human beings I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and one of the best doctors. When my nasty surgeon was being horrible to me before surgery, he personally walked me into the operating room and gave me a pep talk in the hallway. It was just him and I alone, out of earshot of my surgeon. He assured me that I had a right to ask questions and that all people are nervous before surgery. He did everything to make me feel safe and cared for. He explained everything and answered all my questions and told me a patient should never be made to feel bad for asking questions no matter what.. which is what my nasty surgeon made me feel... bad for asking questions. I'll never forget this man. Luckily I had a super early stage cancer and hopefully I have a long life ahead of me. He is one of only three people at MSKCC that I ever thought were good at what they do and just good human beings. A rare combination for sure. Thank you Dr. Padilla, for taking time to make me feel that my questions mattered and I wasn't a piece of meat on the operating table. I can't recommend this doctor high enough.

December 22nd, 2013
Excellent doctor and human being.