Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Palmer
Dr. Roger Palmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kahuku, HI, with other offices in Kailua, HI and Ewa Beach, HI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Castle Medical Center, St Francis Medical Center-West and St Francis Medical Center-West. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Palmer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roger Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kahuku, HI.
Dr. Rahul Hooda
Hospitalist, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kahuku, HI 0.01 mi11
Dr. Jason Hughes
Kahuku, HI 0.02 mi9
Dr. Eugene Chin
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Kahuku, HI 0.06 mi44