Dr. Roger Passmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Passmore?

September 26th, 2017

One time I did have lots of pain and call uncalled.Day didint answered long times. When finally Dr.Passmore call me back , hi is voice wasn't happy because of call 😔. When I visit him in office, they are not nice to me at all and just take 2 minutes He said " swollen and pain is normal" Don't care what my straggel and pain. I didint want pain medicine. I was worry because after 2 months letter haven this problem and pain makes me worr about so much. He said again " you have appointment for next week, we will se You then" . I cry after I left to office. It is been 4 and a half months still have problems. But I will never ever go back again. They never call and check out. I whish I never have this surgery at all. I am glad rest of you so happy with him . Good luck.

April 4th, 2016

Amazing Doctor

He did my foot surgery for me and he was amazing and so was his nurse Heather. They did everything from giving me a list of shoes and inserts that would better support my foot to all the follow ups after my surgery to make sure everything was okay.

May 2nd, 2014

Well, I got my result back after 2 weeks. Dr Passmore called me and told me there was a miss communication between he and his staff. And that he really wished I had asked for his office manager. I was so upset I didn't even think of that. I just got on here and gave him a 1 Star, I got my results and that is all I wanted. All of my friends love Dr. Passmore and I am sure they love him for a reason. Just because I had a bad experience doesn't mean I won't go back to him. I am sure he will take great care of me in the future if I ever need him again.

July 23rd, 2008

One of the best

Dr. Passmore is a wonderful doctor. He never seems to be in a rush and takes the time to answer all my questions.

May 14th, 2008

Dr. Passmore is a great doctor. He is mainly a foot and hand surgeon, but is very good with a good bedside manner. He is very professional and a wonderful doctor.

July 15th, 2017