Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Pearce
Dr. Roger Pearce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bagley, MN. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pearce is affiliated with Lake Region Healthcare Corporation, North Country Regional Hospital and Clearwater Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Pearce has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roger Pearce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bagley, MN.
Dr. Andre Spence
Bagley, MN 5.89 mi16
Dr. Shamudheen Mohammed Rafiyath
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Fosston, MN 18.56 mi13
Dr. Jasjeet Sangha
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Fosston, MN 18.59 mi41