A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Pitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Pitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Pitt, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- general pediatric surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitt graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitt has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- St John's Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Pitt practice?
Dr. Roger Pitt practices Pediatric Surgery near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Atlanta, GA.
See Springfield Pediatric Surgeons.