The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger Pitt has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Roger Pitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Osama Eltayeb
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi11
Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi54
Dr. Edward Ford
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi35