A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Pitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Pitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Pitt, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitt graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitt has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Pitt MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Pitt practice?
- Dr. Roger Pitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Pitt practices Pediatric Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.