Learn more about Dr. Roger Pocze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Pocze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Pocze, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pocze graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pocze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger S Pocze MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Pocze practice?
- Dr. Roger Pocze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Pocze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA.
See North Dartmouth Surgeons.