A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Pocze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Pocze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Pocze, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pocze graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pocze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pocze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Pocze practice?
Dr. Roger Pocze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA.
See North Dartmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.