Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Pocze
Dr. Roger Pocze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Dartmouth, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pocze is affiliated with Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital, St Lukes Hospital and Caritas St. Anne's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Pocze has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Roger Pocze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Dartmouth, MA.
Jung Mi Haisman
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
North Dartmouth, MA 0 mi19
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
North Dartmouth, MA 0 mi15
North Dartmouth, MA 0 mi21