Learn more about Dr. Roger Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Pollock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Pollock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Gerard Pollock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Roger Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.