A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Prock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Prock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prock graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Prock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dane Prock MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Prock practice?
- Dr. Roger Prock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Prock practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.