Learn more about Dr. Roger Raimundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Raimundo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raimundo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Raimundo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Raimundo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raimundo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raimundo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger John Raimundo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Raimundo practice?
- Dr. Roger Raimundo has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Raimundo practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.