A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Ray, Neurological Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Ray, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Allen Ray MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Ray practice?
- Dr. Roger Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Ray practices Neurological Surgery near Independence, MO.
See Independence Surgeons.