A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Ray, Neurological Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Ray, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Allen Ray MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Ray practice?
- Dr. Roger Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Ray practices Neurological Surgery near Independence, MO.
See Independence Surgeons.