A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Raymond, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger David Raymond MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Roger Raymond has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Raymond practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lincoln, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and East Providence, RI.
See Lincoln Cardiologists.