Learn more about Dr. Roger Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Raymond, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Raymond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Raymond MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Roger Raymond has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Raymond practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
See East Providence Cardiologists.