Learn more about Dr. Roger Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Raymond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Raymond, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Raymond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Raymond MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Roger Raymond has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Raymond practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
See East Providence Cardiologists.