Learn more about Dr. Roger Rehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehr
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Rehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Rehr, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehr graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Rehr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger B Rehr FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger B. Rehr practice?
- Dr. Roger Rehr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Rehr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.