Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Rehr
Dr. Roger Rehr, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rehr is affiliated with The Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Reading Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Rehr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roger Rehr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Barton Smith
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Reading, PA 0.27 mi49
Dr. Michael Russo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Reading, PA 0.78 mi23
Dr. Christopher Rogers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Reading, PA 0.78 mi16