Learn more about Dr. Roger Rehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Rehr, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehr graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Rehr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger B Rehr FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger B. Rehr practice?
- Dr. Roger Rehr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Rehr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.