A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Reynolds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger E Reynolds DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Roger Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Reynolds practices Family Medicine near Forest Grove, OR.
See Forest Grove Primary Care Doctors.