A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Riechers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Riechers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Riechers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Riechers graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riechers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Neil Riechers MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger N. Riechers practice?
- Dr. Roger Riechers has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Riechers practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Urologists, Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists, and Hawthorne Surgeons.