Dr. Roger Riechers MD Patient Reviews

no change

July 4th, 2016
This is the kind of doctor that sets the standard for which all other physicians to aspire. He is throughly professional, an exemplary practioner of medicine, who put me personally at the center of his treatment programs. All my questions and concerns are always discussed at length, giving me a clear understanding of my conditions, all the treatment options available, and a through vision of the path though treatment. I can contact Dr. Riechers any time I have a need, and I always get a response. I have even received many phone calls initiated by Dr. Riechers to check out how I was progressing during the course of treatment; some well after the close of regular office hours. This kind of treatment is rare in the medical system. This is a Physician well worth discovering.

March 9th, 2015
Awesome guy very down to earth Extremely knowledgeable in his field

July 31st, 2009
Exceptional
Very good experience. Dr. Riecher's spent ample time with me to understand my problem and to put me at ease. His diagnosis was spot accurate and was able to provide successful treatment. He was forthcoming and answered all my questions. In fact, Dr. Riechers was better able to describe my condition than I could do myself!