Learn about why this procedure is performed, who gets it done, and the different types of surgeries available.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Rives
Dr. Roger Rives, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Mattoon, IL, with another office in Mattoon, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Rives is affiliated with Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center, Crawford Mem Hosp, Robinson, Il and Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Cent, Mattoon, Il. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Rives has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...