Dr. Roger Roberts Jr Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roger Roberts Jr?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 2nd, 2014

What a dummy

I definitely would never go see him again. My daughter had something all over her hand. I couldn't tell if it was a rash or bites. She had a couple other spots too. So I took her to the dr. And he said it was a viral rash. And it should go away in a couple days. Which it did. But it came back. Then it would go away in a day or two then come back. Well as it turns out, it was bites. We didn't find out until we were moving out of a old house on east Lincoln st that we had just moved into a couple months before. It turned out to be bed bugs. I was mortified! I had never had that issue before in my life and they were only in her crib so far and I felt horrible. I had even washed her stuff several times thinking it was a spider or something. But anyways, point being is he didn't know the difference between a rash and bug bites. Pretty terrible. And it says on here he has 18 yrs experience i think. don't go to him!

October 17th, 2016