Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Robison
Dr. Roger Robison, MD, FACP, FACR is a Doctor primarily located in Vincennes, IN, with other offices in Lafayette, IN and West Plains, MO. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Robison is affiliated with Ozarks Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Bedford Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Robison has the following 4 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roger Robison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vincennes, IN.
Dr. James Goszkowski
Vincennes, IN 0 mi30
Dr. Harold Hebard III
Vincennes, IN 0 mi35
Dr. Renee Bartlett
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Vincennes, IN 0 mi26