A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Rodgers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rodgers has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan