Learn more about Dr. Roger Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Rodgers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rodgers has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger William Rodgers MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Roger Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Rodgers practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Oncologists.