A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Rodgers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rodgers has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger William Rodgers MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Roger Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Rodgers practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Oncologists.